Have you ever wanted to be a Teacher of the Deaf or an Educational Interpreter? Do you wonder what the job is like? Are you interested in working with deaf children? Here’s your chance to find out more!
Join us at this sharing session! Both Deaf and hearing are welcome.
Time: 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Online via Zoom (the link will be sent to registered participants)
1. Briefing on qualifications & prerequisites for Deaf Education staff, by Alvan Yap, deputy director, SADeaf
2. Overview of the Bilingual-Bicultural Approach,
by Barbara D’ Cotta, training manager, SADeaf
3. Sharing by teaching/education staff
– Susanne Patrick, resource teacher, Beatty Secondary School
– Claudine Chan, specialised teacher, Mayflower Primary School
– Amirah Osman, educational interpreter, Mayflower Primary School
-Bernadette Pung, dedicated signing teacher, Mayflower Kindergarten
4. Q & A
See you there!
Register for the talk at https://forms.gle/bnwtjKbGSApykHkEA
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protected by Security by CleanTalk