SADeaf has an exclusive and meaningful programme for corporations who believe in, and are committed to, playing a part in the social community of Singapore. We seek partners, who will commit for a minimum of one year, to help us promoting deaf awareness and to:
- Be involved in one or more SADeaf activities as volunteers.
- Support SADeaf programmes in terms of sponsorship in cash or in kind.
- Provide avenues to promote Deaf awareness.
- Provide job opportunities or relevant workshops for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing community.
Make a positive difference to the welfare of the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing community in Singapore!
Benefits for Ambassadors
Our Ambassadors are our cherished partners and are entitled to the following:
- Be invited to an Investiture to formally welcome them to the SADeaf family.
- Be invited to major SADeaf events as International Week of the Deaf, anniversary celebrations, etc.
- Be given a complimentary Deaf Awareness Programme for staff (3 hours).
- SADeaf will inform the media (where applicable) on the appointment of a new Ambassador and its contributions.
- SADeaf will acknowledge all Ambassadors on our website and publications.
Ambassadors for The Deaf
Over the years, our big-hearted Ambassadors have been supporting SADeaf generously in cash and kind.