ABOUT THE PURPLE PARADE The Purple Parade is a movement to support inclusion and celebrate abilities of People with Disabilities in Singapore. It is the largest ground-up initiative started by passionate Special Needs organisations and groups and supported by the Central Singapore CDC and other corporate and community partners. HELP RECORD and SEND IN AS MANY PURPLE PLEDGES AS POSSIBLE IN OCT 2020
- Record a Purple Pledge YOURSELF.
- Share and invite all Your team members, friends and/or families to RECORD too!
- Share all pledge video recordings on social media with the hashtags #PP2020 #CelebrateAbilities #SupportInclusion
- Send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 October to be featured in our Purple Pledge montage
- Here’s an instructional video and info on How to Record your Pledge for your reference