With Singapore entering Phase 2 from 19 June 2020, SADeaf will continue our limited re-opening operations. In line with government guidelines, this will remain the same as in Phase 1.
SADeaf will be using SafeEntry for all visitors. At the entrance of our premises, you can either use your handphone to scan the SafeEntry QR code, or use your NRIC to be scanned by our staff.
The following services will be available in-person via appointment.
* Community Services (CS): Please text or call Zhi Hao at 9437 9565, or Kelvin at 9844 7919, or email email@example.com.
* Hearing Care Centre (HCC): Please contact Siu Fai at 9843 5738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our staff’s working days and hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm daily. All our other services will continue to be available online and via televideoing, teleconferencing and other means.
* For Itinerant Support Service (ISS), please contact Kala at 9795 6285, or Halim at 8481 6296, or email email@example.com.
* For Deaf Access Service (DAS), interpretation and notetaking will be done remotely (except for cases which require the interpreter to be present). Clients must have Skype or WhatsApp installed on their phones and laptops. In all cases, we reserve the right to decline assignments which impact the health and well-being of clients and service providers.
* For donation, media and volunteering queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For general queries and frequently asked questions, please go to: https://sadeaf.org.sg/contact-us/
You can also reach us through:
Email: email@example.com (We will reply to emails within three working days.)
Skype ID for video call and messaging: hotline_442 (Available during working hours)
Whatsapp: 9226 7621 (Available during working hours)
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Stay safe!
– From all of us at SADeaf