SADeaf Igniters presents a Fun, Spook-tastic Zoom Party for everyone to join! Make new friends (d/Deaf or Hearing), and connect over stories and games!
Complimentary Registration! Be sure to join with your family and friends+ to double the excitement this 29th October (Friday), from 7.30PM to 9.30PM on Zoom!
- Halloween Charades (guess the word)
- Virtual Scavenger Hunt (find related items around your home)
- Spooky Halloween Best-Dressed Contest and E-Awards Ceremony (optional)
- We Provide Sign Language Interpretation & Notetaking Services
- Take This Opportunity to Learn & Use Zoom Video Conferencing Features*
- Use of webcam is compulsory (laptops preferred)
Boo! We encourage you to come dressed in your favourite spooky or Halloween-inspired outfit (clothing, make-up or accessories welcome!). The top best-dressed participants are revealed at the end of the event! Prizes to be Won for SADeaf Clients!
Participate in Fun Activities & You can Stand to Win NTUC Vouchers!**
(Applicable to Best-Dressed Contest or Halloween Online Activities)
Terms & Conditions:
+This event is Child-friendly. You may register on behalf of your family or friends participating in the event too!
*Tech support during the event will be available for participants, if required.
**NTUC vouchers to be won. Criteria include winners of the Best-Dressed Contest or taking part in the Halloween activities during the event.
- It is compulsory to turn cameras on during the full duration of the games.
- An online screenshot will be taken at the end of the event. By participating in this event, you are deemed to have given consent for the photograph to be collected, used and disclosed for the purpose of publishing in the SADeaf SIGNAL newsletter, on official SADeaf and/or SADeaf Igniters social media accounts.
- All participants will receive an e-Certificate after the event.
- Zoom event link and event programme schedule will be sent via email to all event registrants closer to the event date.
How to Register:
Kindly provide your name, contact number, HHC number and email address to email@example.com or text 9226 7621 for registration.
Registration closes 22 October 2021, 5.00pm!