Boost your employability by joining the E-ready administrator course! An online course for persons with disability.
Mode & Accessibility of Training
This will be an online course conducted by our trainers via video meeting platforms such as Zoom and / or Google Meet.
Live captions and transcripts of the lessons will be made available to trainees. Sign interpretation available upon request. For enquiries on accessibility kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Telegram: https://t.me/Training_LightofDawn_GasAcademy.
What will trainees learn?
- Fundamental administration skills such as document preparation, handling money matters and also communication
- The use of digital tools for productive administrative work (e.g. Google Suite, Trello)
- How to maintain and update information in company website / E-commerce website
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Apply learning to hands-on work-tasks simulated practice
- Job interview skills
Course Duration & Dates
- 1st Dec 2020 – 4th Feb 2021
- Total: 25 training days
- 3 training days a week – Mon, Tue, Thurs
- 9am – 5pm
Subsidises & Course Fees
95% course fee subsidy by SG Enable
- Payable course fees: $139.25*
- Training allowance: $6 per training hour*
- Training commitment award: $100 for completing course*
*Trainees may receive 95% course fees funding, training allowance and training commitment award, subject to attendance and other terms and conditions.
*Trainees may also make use of SkillsFuture Credit and CPF Post-Secondary Education Account to offset their payable course fees.
- Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Department Assistant (e.g. Purchasing Assistant).
- We will arrange for our trainees to attend job interviews with a pool of interested employers during or after the course
- Email completed Application Form with supporting documents to email@example.com
- Application Period: Until 16 Oct 2020
- Shortlisted Applicants informed: end of Oct 2020
- Successful Applicants confirmed: Nov 2020
- Start of course: Dec 2020
Enquires and More Information
For more information refer to Course Website
For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org