1. This is to announce that one of our staff tested positive for Covid-19 on Sunday, 3 October 2021. At the moment, she is fine as her fever has subsided today. The safety and welfare of our staff and clients is SADeaf’s top priority, so we will be taking the following measures.
2. SADeaf’s Community Services (CS) front office and Hearing Care Centre (HCC) will be closed just for Monday, 4 October 2021. The cleaning by a qualified vendor will take place this evening, Sunday, 3 Oct 2021 at 7 pm.
3. The affected staff did not have any interaction with clients when she was working at SADeaf the previous week.
All close contacts, informed by MOH, among staff have been placed on Leave of Absence and will do self-swabbing and monitoring of their condition for the next 10 days.
4. We will contact clients whose appointments or sessions are affected for Monday.
5. Our services will still be carried out online or remotely wherever possible.
Skype ID for video call and messaging: hotline_442
Whatsapp: 9226 7621
Phone: (65) 6344 8274
Fax: (65) 6345 7706
For other services, please go to: https://sadeaf.org.sg/contact-
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Please stay safe.