If you have ever wanted to learn leather craft, this is a great workshop to start!
Date: Saturday, 25 November 2017
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Venue: BELeather Lab and Gazelle91 Studio
2 Sims Close Gemini@Sims #06-06 Singapore 38728
Meeting Place: Aljunied Mrt at 2.45pm
Age: Above 18 years old
Max: 24 participants
- Leather Appreciation
30-minute presentation on the following topics: the different types of leathers, the natural characteristics of leathers & the craftsman tools.
- Basic Leather Craft
90-minute hands-on session: crafting and stitching key ring holder
*Term and Condition:
- Activity (event, workshop or clinic) is conducted as per advertised in our studio or off-site venue.
- The conduct of the activity or event is limited to the tools, equipment & product or item provided.
- Participants (customers and guests) enrolled in the activity at their own accord. They are expected to follow the conduct of the activity and adhere to any rules and regulations stated for the activity.
- Instructors & facilitators will conduct the activity as per content and in safe and non-threatening environment.
- After taking considerations of providing a reasonable safe environment and the safety aspect of participants and human lives, the studio will not be liable for any accidents or mishaps that occur within and outside of the studio. This includes any unseen or unknown situation, condition or oversight.
- Our studio reserved the rights to manage and amend the activity as seemed fit and safe.
Sign Language Interpretation will be provided
Alternatively, email Elizabeth at email@example.com or sms her at 9791 7566 with your full name, client/membership no. & handphone no.
For enquiries, please email Wee Tak at firstname.lastname@example.org.